Ukraine resisting Russian military operation and aggression
The ongoing Ukraine crisis is constantly aggravating.
Ukraine resisting Russian military operation and aggression. On Thursday, Russia launches military operation in Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin gives official orders for the operation. Russian troops are occupying Ukraine’s south coast, Donbass.
In the roots of the matter in which the whole of West stands united against Russian moves, Russia stands to support Ukraine’s separatist regions Donetsk and Luhansk. Russia claims that its trying to protect civilians in the eastern separatist regions. Also, Putin urges in the morning Ukrainian citizens to overcome the rule of their ‘nazi’ like government.
Series of incidents as Ukraine resisting Russian military operation:
- In its self-justifying efforts, ‘Russia faces isolation’, quoting EU foreign policy chief referring to sanctions that were slapped on the former throughout Wednesday from different nations across the globe.
- Further, as Russia breaks in the border of Ukraine, US condemns Russia’s aggression as unjustified.
- Moreover, some hours after military infringement in Ukraine’s territory, Ukraine reports shelling. Plumes of black smoke are reported to rise from a military airport in Chuguyev which is near Kharkiv in Ukraine.
- Also, explosions were heard in Mariupol in Kyiv.
- Further, as they report first death, additional reports reach that Russia is breaching borders from different directions. Mainly, North, South and East. Currently, there are reports of 7 deaths.
- As on 24th February, India issues evacuation advisory for Indian nationals stranded in Ukraine.
- However, by 3 p.m. on Thursday, India is cancelling special flights for evacuation from Ukraine. India will arrange alternatives soon.
- Ukraine claims to kill around “50 Russian occupiers” and have destroyed 6 planes.
- Further, several places in Ukraine are under attack.
- Currently, Ukrainians are firm to resist the attack. President of Ukraine, Zelensky urges its citizens to remain intact.
European Commission President, Ursula von der Leyen says that Russian actions are to cause tumult to entire Europe. US and the world fears the catastrophic loss of life it could lead to. Thus, they fear humanitarian loss. On the face of ideological fight between right and left wing amidst reference to Nazi rule, the lives of human beings, that is, the citizens of Ukraine are under threat.