Daily Tech News, Interviews, Reviews and Updates

PM Modi inaugurates largest solar plant, says Delhi Metro runs from Rewa

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated Asia’s largest Rewa solar plant. The plant generates 750 MW of electricity. Several Union Ministers including CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan were present on the occasion of the inauguration of Rewa Solar Plant. After the inauguration, PM Modi also addressed the people of MP through video conference. PM Modi has also praised CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan for this work.

On the occasion of the inauguration, PM Modi said that Rewa has created history in the field of solar energy. Rewa was recognized because of mother Narmada and white tiger. Now the people of Rewa will say that Delhi Metro runs from Rewa. He said that soon solar energy will also be produced from Shajapur, Neemuch, Chhatarpur and Omkareshwar Dam. The PM said that MP will create new history in the field of electricity generation.

At the same time, PM Modi has praised the farmers and the government for wheat production and purchase. The PM said that MP farmers have produced the record of wheat amidst the corona epidemic. Also, the government has also made a new record in the country by purchasing wheat. I hope MP will create a new record in the field of electricity.

Solar energy will become a major medium

PM Modi said that solar energy will become a major medium in the field of electricity generation in the 21st century. It is pure, pure and secure. Shure is because the sun will always shine when all resources are exhausted. Pure because the environment will be completely safe and clean with solar energy. Secure because it will easily meet the electricity needs.

What is its specialty

This solar park consists of 3 solar generating units of 250–250 MW each on 500 hectares of land. This project will reduce carbon emissions equivalent to about 1.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide annually. It will supply 24 percent of its total power to Delhi Metro, while the remaining 76 percent will be supplied to the state electricity distribution companies (discoms) of Madhya Pradesh.

Power rate is low

The Rewa project increased by Rs 0.05 per unit for 15 years to Rs 2.97 per unit in the first year and 3.30 for a period of 25 years, compared to the rate of around Rs 4.50 per unit of the then existing solar project in early 2017. Achieved historical results with a level rate of Rs per unit. This solar park is called Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Limited (RUMSL) is a joint venture company of Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (MPUVN) and Central Public Sector Unit Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI). RUMSL has been provided with central financial assistance of Rs 138 crore for the development of this solar park.

After the park was developed, RUMSL selected Mahindra Renewables Private Limited, ACME Jaipur Solar Power Private Limited and Rinson Clean Energy Private Limited through reverse auction to construct three 250 MW solar generating units inside the park. .

Readers like you help support The Tech Outlook. When you make a purchase using links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. We cannot guarantee the Product information shown is 100% accurate and we advise you to check the product listing on the original manufacturer website. Thetechoutlook is not responsible for price changes carried out by retailers. The discounted price or deal mentioned in this item was available at the time of writing and may be subject to time restrictions and/or limited unit availability. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Read More
You might also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More