From the fabulous dinner to the perfect gathering of family and friends, Thanksgiving is a wholesome festival which is celebrated with a lot of happiness and joy. The festival is modeled on a 1621 harvest feast which was celebrated by the English pilgrims of Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. The day symbolizes the togetherness and the traditional meal of the festival include turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, cranberries and pumpkin pie.
The day is one of the busiest day of the year with all the people travelling to meet their family members and friends. Since 1621, thanksgiving was celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn’t until 1863 thay President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November. The day is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of the month November in America and this year that day is 25th November 2021.
The festival is a bit like Christmas minus the efforts done in decorations and buying gifts for each other which makes it the most beautiful festival. Just eat and enjoy but at the same time thank everyone with all the warm wishes and appreciation. So to add to the happiness of your loved ones, here a compilation of different types of Thanksgiving Wishes that will bring a pretty smile on the faces of your family members and friends.
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always!
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is more than the festivities, it gives us time to ponder upon what lessons we learnt and how we can spread happiness around, to look back at all the great memories and good people who came into our lives. We appreciate you so much. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your loved ones!
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart!
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year!
- A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day!
- One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season!
- At this time of Thanksgiving we pause to count our blessings. The freedom of this great country in which we live. It’s opportunity for achievement. The friendship and confidence you have shown in us. For all of these things we are deeply thankful. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving for people is…The morning sun and the setting moon, The cheerful bird and the dancing mood, The silent waters and the playful dunes, But more than that I cherish you. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day!
- Sending you my warm wishes from home to home and from heart to heart to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! May this day be a beautiful reminders of the wonderful things in life!
- We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Happy Thanksgiving!
- May you enjoy this celebration with your family full of laughter and peace. Happy Thanksgiving greetings!
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your Thanksgiving Day be full of excitement… except for a couple of hours in there when you want to take a nap. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude offers us a direct connection with the powers above. Today, let us remember that no matter how turbulent and difficult our lives may feel, we can always find somewhere to go on festivals, to the people we are most thankful to! Happy Thanksgiving!
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving to the best people of my life!
- As the Fall season chills the air and fills our homes with the aroma of pumpkin spice, I want to wish you with my warm wishes for a holiday spent surrounded by the people who make life worth living! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is all about being thankful to what we have and the people who makes our life better and appreciating them with our sentimental and heartful wishes. Especially to the people who can’t make it to your dinner table, just remind them of your love and gratitude towards them to make them feel special. So count your blessings, enjoy an amazing dinner with your loved ones and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!