Amazon’s Deal of the Day: Get the Spigen Slim Armor CS Back Cover for Google Pixel 7 Pro at a 36% OFF
Check out the exciting deal on the Spigen Slim Armor CS back cover on Amazon
About the Spigen Slim Armor CS Back Cover
The Spigen Slim Armor CS back cover designed for the Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone is made both with TPU(Thermoplastic polyurethane) and Polycarbonate plastic materials and weighs only 30 grams. The TPU material forms its interior and the exterior part is made with Polycarbonate plastic.
The back cover also has air cushion technology which will protect the device from any accidental falls. It also features an exterior card slot which will be able to store upto two cards.
The Offer on Amazon
The Spigen Slim Armor CS back cover, as mentioned, is now available at a 36% discount on Amazon. The Rs. 3,099 worth case can now be bought at a price of Rs. 1,979. An EMI facility is also provided with the product which starts at Rs. 96 per month along with a no-cost EMI option starting at Rs. 83.74 per month.
Bank offers include,
- A 10% instant discount of upto Rs. 1,250 on ICICI Bank credit card transactions for a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000.
- A 10% instant discount of upto Rs. 500 on IDBI Bank card transactions for orders of Rs. 2,000 or more.
- A 5% instant discount along with upto 5% cashback using the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card for a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000.
- A 5% instant discount of upto Rs. 250 on HSBC Cashback credit card transactions for orders of Rs. 1,000 or more.
- A 10% instant discount of upto Rs. 250 on City Union Bank Mastercard debit card transactions for a minimum purchase of Rs. 500.
Customers can also get Rs. 100 off on buying one or more screen protectors for the Google Pixel 7 Pro device along with the case. On getting the GST invoice, customers will also be able to save 28% on their business purchases.
Check out the deal on Amazon.
Disclaimer: This article has been published based on the details given on Amazon. The Tech Outlook won’t be responsible for any issues regarding the purchase of the product.