Top 5 apps that can let you hide pictures and videos on your iOS or Android phones
Our personal information is now stored on the smartphones we carry around. There are many photos and videos we shoot, some of which you might want to keep private. It is possible, nevertheless, for your phone to inadvertently get up in the wrong hands or for you to lend it to a friend without knowing their true intentions.
Our lives now revolve around smartphones daily. On our distant computers, we have all of our confidential and personal data that you don’t want anybody else to see. You never know what someone else will do with your smartphone if you have to give it to them in certain situations.
It is best to keep private media, including photos and movies, in a secure location that only you can access. As a result, we’ve listed some of the best photo and video hiding apps for iPhone and Android in this article.
- Keep Safe Photo Vault:Total video and image encryption is made possible by Keepsafe’s usage of 32-bit encryption technology. All of your personal, intimate, and significant photos or movies can be swiftly and easily imported into Keepsafe’s encrypted vault so that only you have access to them. The software also offers a space-saving feature that compresses your media in the background to give you extra space on your smartphone. Additionally, if a user inputs an erroneous password into their Keepsafe vault, it offers Intruder selfies, which record a photo using your front camera.
- Lock My Pix Photo Vault: With the use of the LockMyPix, you may keep your private information protected while hiding things from your family, friends, siblings, and spouse. The program is the clearest and most organized one we’ve discovered. It is also the most stable. For no one to be able to determine that the phony screen is hiding a vault, it offers a fake screen display. Additionally, you can utilize biometrics to let intruders take selfies, and all the files in this vault are AES secured.
- Calculator by Fishingnet: If you want to be very discreet and don’t want anyone to know that you have something hidden in the vault program, this calculator is made for you. It is a calculator-based vault application that is completely functional. The regular Android calculator has a vault underneath it that only you can view. Additionally, it offers all the sophisticated to basic functions that other vault programs do.
- Safe folder of Google files: This application is without a doubt the greatest option if you’re looking for one with a simple user interface and a recognized developer. Google recommends the app from the most recognized and reliable developer for your files. It serves as a file manager and a safe place to save your files. It will still work even though we are unsure if they use encryption.
- Best Secret Folder: Best Secret Folder, one of the simplest-looking and cleanest programs, focuses only on acting as a safe vault service. The application protects all of your material from hackers even if it doesn’t use any encryption. We do not, however, advise it due to its lack of the majority of security features like biometrics, dedicated encryption, and a few other security issues.