Vivo V25 Pro See the Pros, Cons, and specifications of the mobile
Let’s see the pros and cons of the Vivo V25.
On August 17, 2022, the Vivo V25 Pro smartphone was launched. The phone has a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a resolution of 1080×2376 pixels (FHD+), and an aspect ratio of 19.8:9. There are two RAM options: 8GB or 12GB. A 4830 mAh non-removable battery powers the Android-powered Vivo V25 Pro. The Vivo V25 Pro offers its own kind of quick charging. Let’s see the pros and cons of the Vivo V25. Before going to see let’s have detailed specifications of the Vivo V25.
Display & Camera
The 6.56-inch bezel-less AMOLED display of the Vivo V25 Pro 5G features a 398 ppi pixel density and a 1080 x 2376 pixel resolution. Users may experience detailed graphics throughout thanks to the brand’s provision of a 19.8:9 aspect ratio and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The Vivo V25 Pro 5G’s back is equipped with a powerful 64MP f/1.89 primary camera. It has a 2 MP f/2.4 macro camera and an 8 MP f/2.2 wide-angle camera on board. A 32-megapixel main camera is located on the front.
Battery & other configurations
The MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chipset, together with a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU and 8GB of RAM, power the Vivo V25 Pro 5G. A massive CPU that operates at a speed of 3 GHz helps the smartphone’s lightning-fast performance.
Powered by a non-removable 4830 mAh Li-Polymer battery, the Vivo V25 Pro 5G.
Additionally, a 66-watt flash charging system is compatible with it.
Let’s have a Pro’s and con’s of the Vivo v25 pro
- Eye catchy design
- Amazing display
- Adaptive refresh rate
- Very thin, light and modern design. UV-sensitive back panel is a nice party trick.
- The 120Hz, HDR10+ display has solid performance.
- Very good battery life and very fast 66W charging.
- Funtouch OS 12 now with Android 12 underneath offers great performance and customization.
- Solid all-around performance from the rear cameras.
- Heating issues
- User interface
- Priced higher than competition
- Plastic middle frame, though quite sturdy. No ingress protection.
- No SD card slot, no 3.5mm audio jack, no NFC.
- Slightly below average performance from the Dimensity 1300 5G chipset.
- It was good if Vivo v25 pro would have the stereo speakers in this price segment.