Huge savings of $2000 on LG 65″ Class 4K UHD OLED Web OS Smart TV from Walmart
The LG 65″ Class 4K UHD OLED Web OS Smart TV uses the most recent 9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K, designed specifically for LG OLED, to achieve the seemingly impossible. Based on what you’re seeing, it automatically modifies your settings to enhance the picture and sound quality.
Price of the LG Web OS Smart TV
The LG Web OS Smart TV is usually an expensive piece. The MRP of the TV was set at $3786.30 but not to worry, as Walmart is offering a great discount for the product. You can get the TV for just $1,599.
Here’s the link to buy the product: Link To Buy
Let’s check out the features of the LG 65″ Class 4K UHD OLED Web OS Smart TV
- Filmmaker Mode
- Dolby Vision™ IQ and Dolby Atmos
- NVIDIA G-SYNC, FreeSync Premium, and VRR to experience real-time action stay.
- It is designed with slim and sleek with a new silver bezel so you can focus on the screen.
- OLED Evo
- Refined Design
- A9 Gen5 AI Processor 4K
- Home Cinema
- Ultimate Gaming
- Brightness Booster
- HDMI connector
- 37 lb weight, 32.5 in height, and 9.1 in depth
- Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Apple TV, Hulu, Paramount+, Peacock, Youtube TV, Spotify, iHeart Radio, and more streaming services.
Disclaimer: The offers displayed here are by the specific website only The Tech Outlook has no obligation over this offer.