Apple Trade-in offer : Exchange an iPhone 8 or newer to get a new iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro
Want to get the newest iPhone, if you have an older iPhone 8 or any model newer, then the time is in your favor. Apple has always ruled the minds of its consumers, with consumers expecting innovation in features and newness.
Apple has once again come up with an amazing trade-in offer just for its customers. According to this offer, Indian customers exchange their older iPhone 8 or newer models and get a brand new iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro. The valuation of this offer ranges from Rs.9000-Rs. 58,730.
Use your current iPhone to help pay for the newest one.
— Apple (@Apple) December 9, 2022
Apple is directly promoting this offer on its own website.
Trading in has never been easier.
- You can check the worth of your current iPhone easily on the official website of Apple
- With the assistance of the Apple website, you can securely wipe all the data from the trade-in service
- You can exchange your smartphone when your new iPhone will be delivered to your doorstep
Along with this offer, you can avail of cashback offers and flexible EMI plans with no-cost options available.
Let’s take a look at the devices and their estimated trade-in value.
- iPhone 8- Up to Rs. 10,260
- iPhone 8 Plus – up to Rs.12000
- iPhone X – up to Rs. 19820
- iPhone XR- up to Rs. 19800
- iPhone XS – up to Rs. 19540
- iPhone XS Max- up to Rs. 22510
- iPhone 11 – up to Rs.27570
- iPhone 11 Pro- up to Rs. 31500
- iPhone 11 Pro Max – up to Rs. 34000
- iPhone SE (2nd gen)- up to Rs.12000
- iPhone 12 mini- up to Rs.22500
- iPhone 12- up to Rs.36130
- iPhone 12 Pro- up to Rs.41500
- iPhone 12 Pro max- up to Rs. 44500
- iPhone 13 mini- up to Rs.36580
- iPhone 13- up to Rs.41600
- iPhone 13 Pro- up to Rs. 55535
- iPhone 13 Pro Max – Rs. 58730
Specifications of iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro
Apple iPhone 14 launched in September 2022 comes with a 6.1 inch Super Retina XDR OLED display with a resolution of 1170*2532 pixels, 6GB AM, an A15 bionic chip, 3279 mAh Li-Ion battery and a dual camera set-up of 12MP+12MP along with a 12MP of front camera.
Apple iPhone 14 Pro launched on September 2022, comes with a 6.1-inch LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED display with a resolution of 1179*2556 pixels with 6 GB RAM, an A16 bionic chip, 3200mAh Li-on battery, and a triple rear camera set-up of 48MP+12MP+12MP along with 12 MP front camera.