Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14 Early Access 2 applications open for Realme Narzo 60 5G in India
Realme has recently released the stable version of Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14 OS in China and the company has also announced the Realme UI 5.0 update plans in its home country for this month. Many of the Realme devices are still receiving the early access version of Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14. The brand has today opened the applications of the Early Access 2 version of this update for Realme Narzo 60 5G in the Indian region.
Realme Narzo 60 5G: Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14 Early Access 2
Realme has now opened the applications of Realme UI 5.0 based on Android 14 Early Access 2 version for Realme Narzo 60 5G. It arrives with firmware version: RMX3750_188.8.131.52 (SP01EX01). Users need to keep in mind that being an early software there might be bugs and some apps might not work properly.
Some of the known issues are-
- When using floating windows, you may not be able to slide the desktop; you can pull down the status bar to fix it.
- Glance Lock-screen is not available in Realme UI 5.0 Early Access; this function will be available in the following versions.
Realme Narzo 60 5G users need to make sure their phone is not rooted and back up their data before proceeding, third-party apps might not be compatible with the Realme UI 5.0 Early Access version, and this version may cause an unpredictable impact on your device. Also, users need to ensure that the available phone storage is more than 15GB and 60%+ battery.
Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Brings a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds certain ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
How to apply for Early Access Version?
- Update your device to the required UI version: RMX3750_184.108.40.2066(EX01) | RMX3750_220.127.116.117(EX01)
- Apply for the Early Access via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings → About device → Click on the “realme UI 4.0” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Beta program →Early Access →Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the apply).