How to Install windows 11 on your system?
Microsoft will provide a free upgrade to Windows 11 (through Windows Update) to the majority of Windows 10 customers by the middle of 2022. Windows Update should eventually give you the choice to update to Windows 11 if your computer satisfies the minimal installation requirements.
However, there are some ways to install Windows 11 on your PC right away, including by signing up to test it through the Windows Insider Program or by directly downloading an.ISO file and installing it yourself. If you want to get an early look at the upcoming version of Windows and can’t wait for your upgrade offer, these options are available.
How to install and download Windows 11
Make sure your computer is prepared and that all of your personal data is secure before installing Windows 11.
Make sure your system can handle it first. To make sure you satisfy the following fundamental Windows 11 system requirements, download and run the PC Health Check programme from Microsoft (opens in new tab):
CPU: a 64-bit processor with a suitable dual-core processor running at 1 GHz or faster (opens in new tab) or Computer on a Chip
Storage: 64 GB
Memory: 4 GB RAM
TPM: 2.0 Trusted Platform Module
Graphics Card: DirectX 12 compatible visuals with WDDM on the graphics card 2.x
Display: A screen that is at least 9 inches across and has a 720p resolution.
Changing from Windows 10 to Windows 11: How to accomplish it
Y0u should anticipate receiving an offer from Microsoft to upgrade to Windows 11 between October 2021 and the middle of 2022 if your PC satisfies the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 and you’re currently using Windows 10.
Go to your Windows Update settings page to discover if the Windows 11 upgrade is available for your computer. To launch the Settings app, click the Start button, input “Settings,” and then press Enter. Click the Check for updates button after choosing Update & Security, Windows Update, and so on.
The option to download and install should appear if your upgrade is prepared. Download and install it now, then start Windows 11 by following the on-screen instructions.
How to install Windows 11 from an. ISO without needing to upgrade
You can get ISOs of the most recent builds from the UU Dump website if you want to install Windows 11 on your computer without signing up to be an Insider. There is no need to register on the website for this reliable, secure source.
The.ISO file must be downloaded by you, mounted, and then used to install Windows 11 just like any other Windows boot drive. Before you begin, read our instruction on how to perform a clean install of Windows 11 using an ISO file because it’s a quite lengthy procedure.
How to install Windows 11 preview builds using the Windows Insider Program
By enrolling in Microsoft’s Windows Insider Program, you can also test out early versions of Windows 11. For the best results, you will still need a suitable PC, but using this way enables you to test out Windows 11 before Microsoft extends the official upgrade offer.
- You must be a member of the Windows Insider Program, which can be joined by visiting Microsoft’s website, in order to obtain Windows 11 at this time (opens in new tab).
- You may also use Windows 10 to sign up for the Insider Program by clicking the Start Menu.
- Next, select Settings.
- After that, choose Update & Security.
- From the left menu, select Windows Insider Program. Before you may access Windows 11 preview builds, you must consent to transmit Microsoft all of your Windows diagnostic data if you haven’t already. Microsoft will prompt you to do so at this point and won’t allow you to continue until you enable “Optional diagnostic data” in the Diagnostic data part of the Diagnostics & feedback panel in your Settings menu. This way, you’ll know whether you need to or not. Don’t worry too much about trying to find it because Microsoft will let you know if you need to enable it in order for it to continue and will provide a link to the Diagnostics & feedback menu.
- After that is complete, click Get started. You can move directly to Step 8 if you are already registered.
- Select Connect an account.
- Choose the Microsoft Account you want to link.
- Choose Dev Channel, then click Confirm.
- To get to Windows 11, simply follow the onscreen instructions.