Vivo debuts in the foldable phone category with Vivo X Fold 5G, check full specs here
Vivo has been known to introduce compact user-friendly phones in different budget segments ever since its launch. The Vivo X Fold 5G is the company’s debut foldable smartphone.
Here are the complete specs of the phone
- The phone is packed with spectacular features and specifications like a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, 12GB RAM + 256GB UFS 3.1 storage, a 4,600mAh battery supported by a 66W charger, 50W Wireless charging, a 50MP quad-camera, and a 16MP selfie camera, etc.
- Vivo X Fold 5G is presenting to the market with a foldable 8.3-inch AMOLED touchscreen capable of giving a tablet-like experience. Additionally, the panel presents a QHD resolution of 1916x2160px along with a pixel density of 360ppi and 88% of the screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, the cover display of the phone sizes 6.5-inches along with FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz of refresh rate.
- This anticipated smartphone features a flat rectangular bump with Zeiss optics support. The camera setup is packed with a 50MP primary camera supported by OIS and dual-pixel PDAF feature, an 8MP telephoto periscope sensor with up to 5x optical zoom, a 48MP ultrawide camera, and a 12MP telephoto sensor with PDAF and 2x optical zoom. On the front, it features a 16MP front camera with an aperture of f/2.5 for selfies and videos.
- Vivo X Fold 5G runs on a premium Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset built on 4nm process technology. This boosts the multitasking abilities like the gaming performance of the phone. Also, it comes with 12GB RAM and an Adreno 730 GPU, offering 30% faster performance than the Adreno 660 GPU. The device runs on the Android v12-based Origin OS Ocean skin on top.
- A 4,600mAh Li-Po battery powers the device. It is supported by 50W wireless charging and a 66W fast charger that is capable of delivering 0-100% in just 37-minutes, Vivo claims. The phone has an interesting reverse charging feature.
- The storage options on the phone are 256GB of internal storage. It has a UFS 3.1 storage that enhances the data transfer rate and apps/games’ launch time. The downside is that this device doesn’t have an SD card slot.
- The connectivity options on the smartphone are 4G, 5G (in-selected markets), VoLTE with dual-standby, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC for faster payments, and a USB Type-C port in terms of connectivity options. The phone also lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack like most premium devices. Additionally, it has GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS, QZSS, and NavIC for online location tracking.