Redmi Pad SE tablet launched in global market, at starting price of EUR 199
China witnessed the launch of a number of flagship devices during a mega launch event on 14th August by Xiaomi. This event was also expected to bear witness to the launch of the Redmi Pad SE tablet but it didn’t happen. And this made us think, will Xiaomi launch it later?
But to rule out any such predictions Xiaomi for the first time teased users with a partial image of the Redmi Pad SE that gave hope to users that the launch is near. Nobody expected it to be this near. Xiaomi has silently launched the Redmi Pad SE tablet in the global market.
Price and availability
This tablet is available on the Amazon site for pre-order but its delivery has not yet started in Europe. It is available in three variants, with 4GB+128GB starting from EUR 199, 6GB+128GB starting from EUR 229, and 8GB+128GB starting from EUR 249. Its deliveries will commence in Europe on August 30, 2023.
It has also been launched in the US region at a starting price of $229 for the 128GB+4GB variant.
- Display – This tablet comes with an 11″ FHD+ display that sports 1920×1200 pixels resolution and up to 90 Hz refresh rate. Its TÜV Rheinland certified Low Blue Light and TÜV Rheinland Flicker Free Certification display not only protects your eyes from harmful blue light but also eliminates both visible and invisible flickering.
- Performance – it is powered by the Snapdragon 680 processor paired with Qualcomm AdrenoTM.
- RAM and Storage-:Redmi Pad SE tablet come in three variants which include a 4GB+128GB variant, a 6GB+128GB variant, and an 8GB+128GB variant.
- Camera and audio Rear side of the tablet sports an 8 MP camera whereas the front side has a 5 MP selfie camera. It is equipped with Dolby-tuned large-size quad speakers and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- OS- This tablet runs MIUI 14 based on Android 14 out of the box.
- Battery- The tablet is backed by an 8,000 mAh massive battery that supports 10W charging. It comes with a Type C charging port.
- Connectivity – It’s a Wi-Fi-only tablet and it is equipped with Wi-Fi:2.4GHz|5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, and supports AAC/LDAC/LHDC.
This tablet comes in three color options Lavender Purple, Graphite Gray, and Mint Green. As of now, there are no reports around its launch in the Indian market but it is expected to come in the upcoming days.