Realme 10 series may be launched in global market along with China on November 9, Source
Everyone has been anticipating a great deal with this newest Realme 10 Series. According to some reports, the Realme 10 series is all set for its launch on November 9th in China. However, some new information has come in and might be a spoiler for someone. The information is that Realme may launch its 10 series along with the launch in China.
Realme 10 Series: Features and Specifications to Expect
The following is a list of expected/leaked Realme 10 features and specifications.
- A 90Hz AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz
- SoC Helio G99
- The fingerprint sensor on the side
- Variants include 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, as well as 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- A 50MP primary camera
- A 2-megapixel macro camera
- A front-facing selfie camera with a resolution of 16MP
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging support of 33W
- Realme UI 3.0 for Android 12
The precise features and specifications of the 10 series will be revealed at the official Realme 10 Series launch event on November 9, 2022. Furthermore, the company has not yet confirmed the price of the Realme 10. Check back frequently for the most recent information.