Top cyber security firms in Russia and Ukraine : Know about it
Recently, Russia and Ukraine conflict is occupying a major part of current affairs.
There are some top cybersecurity firms in Russia and Ukraine to know about. Currently, Russia and Ukraine are lock in a war. A few days ago, Russia wages war on Ukraine. There are multiple factors behind the war. However, as per United Nations or UN, the war is unprovoked. Thus, it cannot be justified.
Russia vs the World:
Due to the war, every European country, along with countries from across the world, like Asia, Australia, North America condemn the actions of Russia. The countries which admonish Russian actions and are imposing sanctions on Russia. The economy of Russia enduring the repercussions of the war. Further, the Ukraine is under crises too due to war. Russia is shelling Ukraine and the latter is constantly striving to protect its citizens. Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskyy does not flee from the country. Instead, vows to defend it.
Why to check the top cybersecurity firms in Russia and Ukraine?
As the war becomes hideous, there might be multifaceted attempts coming from Russia to counter the world as it takes a stand against it. Before, there will speculations that since Russia must be aware of the effects that this can bring to its economy, it will subscribe to cryptocurrency. Further, there are always the chances of cyber attack. As the war breaks in the real world, the meta-world observe see corresponding effects too.
What are the top cybersecurity firms in Russia?
Amidst all of this, you must know that what the top cybersecurity firms in Russia and Ukraine are. These work on the basis of growth, innovation, management, and societal impact.
- Kaspersky Lab- Firstly, they provide solutions to endpoint solutions on security grounds. It is the world’s largest firm as such. Moreover, it is one among the top firms who provide cybersecurity solutions for end users. Further, its concepts are innovative.
- Zer0Data- Secondly, it is a cybersecurity company with offices in Moscow, Russia, Colorado and Springs. It finds and acquires zero-day vulnerabilities. Moreover, their core interest lies in mitigating vulnerability.
- The Oracle of Liberty- Now, its a system of payment which is censorship resistant, anonymous, secure, serverless web hosting, and cloud storage.
- Sitesecure-It provides security relevant services to website clients.
- STC AMDEF- They develop and provide new security services for information systems.
What are the top cybersecurity firms in Ukraine?
As per a latest 2022 list, there are many top cybersecurity firms in Ukraine. A few of them are:
- H-X technologies- It was founded in 2015. It is a cybersecurity firm in Kyiv, Ukraine. Also, they mainly work in sector of automotive and IT within a mid-market range.
- Berezha Security Group- It is a cybersecurity consulting firm with its founding year in 2014. It is situated at two locations, Krakow, Poland and Kyiv, Ukraine. They specialize in cybersecurity consulting, application security, infrastructure, and social engineering. Additionally, it has a rather vast penetration in different sectors of the market, namely, IT services, software products, banking, fintech, retail, and more industries.
- Hacken- It is a global cybersecurity consultancy. It is in Tallinn, Estonia. It has an office in Kyiv, Ukraine too. The company has its founding year in 2017. Now, its major industries are cybersecurity, blockchain, financial services, e-commerce, healthcare and medical, and IT management services. Further, it penetrates in small and midcap markets. Further, their clients are AirAsia, PolkaStarter, Vechain etc.
- Sekurno- Its yet again a cybersecurity company in Tallinn, Estonia. It was founded in 2019. They focus on cybersecurity, threat attack simulations, and IT managed services. Also, their clients are Rakwireless and appflame.
- Active Audit agency LLC- It is an audit company in Kyiv, Ukraine. Their foundation year goes back to 2009. They are a team of 10 members. Further, it penetrates in the market of clients of all sizes. Moreover, they work to identify vulnerabilities.