Famous Quotes by the Legendary Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni
The Legendary cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, served as the greatest captain of Indian cricket team in limited-overs formats from 2007 to 2017 and in Test cricket from 2008 to 2014. ‘Mahi’, the Captain cool who is known for his dedication and calmness in most difficult situations was born on July 7, 1981 in the small city of Ranchi, Jharkhand.
The extraordinarily talented cricketer made his debut in ODI on 23 December 2004 against Bangladesh, and played his first Test a year later against Sri Lanka. In 2007, he became the ODI captain after Rahul Dravid. Then, with his determination he led the Indian cricket team to number one position in ICC test rankings in 2009.
He is considered to be one of the best wicketkeepers on modern international cricket. He is honoured with the record of achieving most successful wins by an Indian Captain in Tests, ODIs and T20Is. The amazing beloved cricketer MS Dhoni announced his disheartening retirement from international cricket on 15 August 2020.
The cricketer with the most spectacular gameplay, climbed to the top of the ladder with his extraordinary skills, hard work and struggle. The colorful career of MS Dhoni owes to a long struggling journey full of issues and problems solved with his dedication.
His story can prove to be a great inspiration for those struggling to achieve something big in life and so his quotes. So, let’s have a look at the remarkable famous quotes of the Former Captain MS Dhoni which will always remain a source of inspiration and motivation for million of followers.
- “Cricket is not everything, not by any means, but it is a large part of who I am. Therefore, I want to play in all the formats of the game and to play as much as possible because, before long, it will be over.”
- “I love to be in the moment; I love to analyze things a bit.”
- “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.”
- “You don’t play for the crowd; you play for the country.”
- “You have seen cricketers who are not god-gifted, but even then, they have gone far. That’s because of the passion.”
- “Gut feeling is all about the experiences that you have had in your life. It is about being in difficult scenarios, knowing what worked, what did not work, and then taking a decision.”
- “Self-Confidence has always been one of my good qualities. I am always very confident. It is in my nature to be confident, to be aggressive. And it applies in my batting as well as wicket keeping.”
- “If you don’t really have a dream, you can’t really push yourself, you don’t really know what the target is.”
- “For me, it is important to build good partnerships rather than score centuries. Once, you have those partnerships; you will also get centuries.”
- “I don’t regret anything in my life. What does not kill you makes you stronger.”
- “I believe in giving more than 100% on the field, and I don’t really worry about the result if there’s great commitment on the field. That’s a victory for me.”
- “I want people to remember me as a Good Person, Not as a Good Cricketer.”
- “Life may have its bad days which leave you feeling demotivated, But don’t you worry!” Always Remember That: “PICTURE ABHI BAAKI HAI MERE DOST”
- “I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.”
- “I am always the one who is responsible for anything bad that happens in Indian cricket. Everything that happens is because of me.”
- “Without any Motion or Movement, There is no Life.”
- “You learn a lot more when you’re going through a rough period compared to the good times when everything goes your way.”
- “If you keep winning, you don’t know the areas you’ve to work hard.”
- “The cameras used to pass by me, now they’re stopping for me.”
- “I focus on cricket because it is something I am good at.”
- “Till the full stop does not come; the sentence does not complete.”
- “It’s important to learn and not make the same mistakes, what’s done is done.”
- “Listen to your elder’s advice not because they are always right, but because they have more experience of being wrong.”
- “Take action in silence, No lion attacks in noise.”
- “It’s like having 100 kgs put over you. That’s good enough to weigh you down. After that even if you put a mountain, it will not make a difference.”
- “When you die, you die. You don’t think which is the better way to die.”
- “For me, opposition is just another opposition.”
- “Face the failure, until the failure fails to face you.”
- “The process is more important than the results. And if you take care of the process, you will get the results.”
- “A loss makes you humble. It tests the other batsmen and bowlers. Also, if you keep winning you don’t now what area you need to work on.”
- “I tell my wife she is only the third most important thing after my country and my parents, in that order.”
- “I am on national duty. Everything else can wait.”
The modern world is full of struggling people facing more failures than successes in life. One thing they need to continue their hardwork until they reach their destination is motivation and that is something you can totally get from the quotes of MS Dhoni. The famous legend is known not only for his helicopter shot but also for his sense of humor, his powerful statements and his impressive journey from rags to riches.