Best features of legendary car Grand Vitara from Suzuki
Recently, Maruti Suzuki launched the Grand Vitara, its new SUV. The company claimed that with the new product, it hopes to upend the SUV market. The Grand Vitara by NEXA features a distinctive exterior design, opulent interiors, and hybrid drive systems.
The business also stated that owing to its wide range of products, it has been a leader in the UV market. But it hopes to transform the SUV market with the Grand Vitara.
Best features of the Grand Vitara
- There are two available powertrains for the Grand Vitara. A 1.5-liter Intelligent Electric Hybrid and a 1.5-liter Smart Hybrid are both available.
- The Intelligent Electric Hybrid engine would have a 6-speed torque converter automatic transmission and generate 100 bhp and 135 Nm.
- The overall output of the engine and electric powertrain for a powerful hybrid system is 115 horsepower. The engine will produce 122 Nm of torque, and the electric motor will produce 141 Nm.
- Six single-tone colors and three double-tone colors will be among Grand Vitara’s nine color options.
- Maruti Suzuki’s Grand Vitara would be the first model to include a panoramic sunroof. A maximum of six airbags, a tyre pressure surveillance system, and electronic stability control will all be included in the Grand Vitara. In addition, the Grand Vitara has a 9-inch infotainment system, a 360-degree parking camera, and wireless charging.
- All-wheel drive will be an option for the vehicle. The Grand Vitara and the Toyota Urban Cruiser are the only mid-size SUVs in the segment at this time that have an all-wheel drive drivetrain. Sand, snow, and rock driving modes are among the AllGrip all-wheel-drive system’s many features, according to Maruti. Additionally, the Grand Vitara will have an Auto mode that will allow the system to identify the terrain and make the appropriate adjustments automatically.
Grand Vitara costs are scheduled to be made public in August, however, RushLane estimates that the starting price will be around 9.5 lakh rupees, ex-showroom.