Participate in Nokia Mobile India’s Bharosa Khud Par contest to win a brand new Nokia C21 Plus smartphone
Nokia Mobile India has initiated a campaign named Bharosa Khud Par and called people to share their inspirational stories in order to win the all-new Nokia C21 Plus. Nokia C21 Plus smartphones were launched on July 12 in India which has a 5050mAh Li-ion battery life with Unisoc SC9863A chipset, dustproof and splashproof IP52. Nokia C21 Plus introduces the same authenticity of the Nokia phones with long-lived battery life and now anybody can win it by participating in the contest.
The Nokia Bharosa Khud Par contest started on July 22 and will close down on July 24, 2022. All entries must be submitted by July 24, 11:59 PM IST. All participants are expected to wait till July 29, 2022, to get the names of the winners via the Select Social Media Platforms.
Eligibility to participate in the contest Bharosa Khud Par is as follows:
- All participants must be residents of India.
- Participants must be over 18 years older or at least 18 years as of July 22, 2022.
- Participants must not be employees of Nokia India or other organizations at the time of the Contest.
- Participants must not be involved in any part of the execution or administration of the Contest.
- All participants are expected to be registered users of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and must submit their entries only via the Select Social Media Platforms. Entries submitted via any other media will not be accepted as valid.
- Immediate family members of the employees of our organization participating in the Contest shall not be declared winners.
- Participants must be a fan of Nokia Mobile handles and must like and follow Nokia Mobile Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram sites.
What to do?
All participants are expected to share a personal inspirational story about the hurdles of life and overcome them with time and effort. Participants must submit their stories in the comment section of the Bharosa Khud Par campaign. They can share images, and videos related to their personal stories. All participants are expected to use the hashtag Bharosa Khud Par, tag the Nokia Mobile handles, and tag five Select Social Media Platform along with the submitted story.
Nokia said that the organizers will be selecting only original personal stories and related images or videos shared by the participant. Nokia also specifies that the submitted stories must not be used in any other contest.
If you're one of those who have #BharosaKhudPar, then share your inspirational story and stand a chance to win the all-new Nokia C21 Plus.
Last date July 24, 2022.
— Nokia Mobile India (@NokiamobileIN) July 23, 2022