Realme UI 5.0 Early adopter version recruitment officially starts for Realme Q5 Pro in China
The Chinese smartphone brand Realme has already begun the rollout of Realme UI 5.0 Early Adopter version and the registrations have already begun for a few of the Realme devices in China so that the users who want to experience the features and improvements of this latest version can register for the same and upgrade their devices to Realme UI 5.0 Early Adopter version. Today the company has officially started the recruitment of Realme UI 5.0 Early Adopter version for Realme Q5 Pro.
Realme Q5 Pro: Realme UI 5.0 Early Adopter Version
The registrations are open only for the users in China and 1000 Realme Q5 users will be recruited for this program. The firmware version is RMX3372_18.104.22.168. Also since this is the early adopter version the stability is lower than the public beta and official versions it comes with its own risks and issues. One of the known issues is that there is a very low probability that the screen will freeze during the power on and off process.
Points to keep in mind
- Make sure that the phone has more than 15GB of internal storage space
- Make sure that phone is not ROOT and the battery is above 60%
- Users are recommended to back up all the data on the device
- Third-party apps are not yet compatible with Android 14, therefore, it is advised to update all applications to the latest version before upgrading to the early-adopter version
Realme UI 5.0 Early Adopter Version changelog-
- Added realme UI ubiquitous service smart car space, the new Car+ can directly cast the screen to the car system for use, providing smart cross-end services in driving scenarios
- Added a new transfer station to enable drag-and-drop transfer of content across multiple devices and applications
- Upgrade My Device to Device Space, manage interconnected devices in a unified manner, and control multiple devices more conveniently
- Optimize the cross-end synchronization experience of portable workbench to improve office efficiency
- Optimize text recognition and add support for recognition of handwritten text in some languages.
- Optimize mobile phone relocation, quickly verify new phones, and quickly migrate device data
- Added privacy watermark, add protective watermark to ID photos with one click, making image sharing safer
- Optimize photo and video permission management, making application access more secure
- Improve system stability, increase application startup speed, and optimize animation fluency
- Upgraded aquatic color system, adopting a natural, soft and clearer interface style, bringing a more comfortable color experience
- Added aquatic theme system ringtones, optimized system UI prompt sound effects, and improved sound quality
- Optimize system dynamics to bring delicate and silky dynamic design
- Added a new carbon footprint public welfare information screen, which can visualize environmental protection and carbon reduction footprints based on dynamic changes in daily step count.
- Updated system customized input method to support display and input of rare characters
Registration steps and methods
For those users who are interested in being a part of the Realme UI 5.0 early adopter version program, they may go to the device’s “Settings” and visit “About phone”. There click on the “Realme UI version” and in the next window, tap on the three dots at the top-right corner. Select “Public Application”, and fill in the mobile phone number and other details to apply. If selected, the update will be rolled out.