Realme UI 5.0 early access program announced for Realme Narzo N55 and Realme C55 users
Realme recently announced the Android 14 based Realme UI 5.0 early access program for Realme 10 Pro 5G smartphone. Now the company has announced the same for the Narzo N55 and C55 users.
The early access to the update will let users try out the latest Android 14 version before the company rolls out its stable version on a broader basis.
About this version
【Security and privacy】
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
1. When using floating windows, you may not be able to slide the desktop; you can pull down the status bar to fix it.
2. Glance Lock-screen is not available in Realme UI 5.0 Early Access; this function will be available in the following versions.
How to enroll for early access to Realme UI 5.0
- Before enrolling for it make sure to backup all essential data as it’s not a stable version so may cause data loss in some cases.
- Make sure that your battery is above 60%.
- Before applying, Narzo N55 users recommended updating their device to the required UI version RMX3710_11.A.63.
- Apply for the Early Access via the Software Update Application channel:
- (Settings → About device → Click on the “realme UI 4.0” banner at the top → Click on the three dots in the top right corner → Beta program →Early Access →Apply Now → Submit your details and finish the apply).
For the first month of the next year, Realme plans to announce the early access program for phones like Realme GT 2, Realme GT 5G, Realme 9 Pro series, Realme 9 series, Realme 11 and 11x, Realme Narzo 60x and Realme Narzo 50 series.