OnePlus 11 users in India receives OxygenOS 18.104.22.1681 update with January 2024 Android security patch
OnePlus has announced the rollout of OxygenOS 22.214.171.1241 for OnePlus 11 users in India. As per the announcement, the OTA will initially reach a small percentage of users and then will be rolled out on a broader basis.
The update can be identified by firmware version CPH2447_126.96.36.1991(EX01). It integrates the January 2024 Android security patch thus enhancing the overall system security.
• Integrates the January 2024 Android security patch to enhance system security.
• Improves system stability and performance.
• Extends battery life in some scenarios.
• Fixes an issue where you might be unable to switch between some apps in recent tasks.
• Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you tap the ongoing call bubble in the status bar.
• Fixes an issue where the Smart Sidebar might stop running.
• The Background stream feature in the Smart Sidebar has been removed.
• Upgrades ROM vitalization and optimizes app compression to improve function stability.
• Fixes an error in Settings on the car display.
• Fixes an issue where Car Connect might not automatically connect to your car.
Those who come across any bug can report it by dialing *#800# on Google Dialer. There you can submit bugs. For downloading the update navigate to Settings and go in the System Update section. It’s recommended to download the update over a Wi-Fi connection.