OnePlus 10R users receive stable version of Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 in India
OnePlus has announced the Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 for the OnePlus 10R users in India region. This build will first reach users who participated in the Close Beta and Open Beta versions and then it will be rolled out gradually on a broader basis. The update can be identified by firmware version CPH2423_18.104.22.168(EX01).
Let’s get to know about the OxygenOS 14
• Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
• Improves the underlying service framework functionality for a better smart service experience.
• Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
Security and privacy
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps and the smoothness of animations.
• Updates ROM vitalisation to free up storage by compressing apps and merging duplicate files.
• Updates RAM vitalisation to improve the speed of launching and switching apps.
• Adds support for app-specific refresh rates to improve user experience.
• Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
Make sure that your phone’s battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 5GB storage is available in your phone.
Those users who don’t want to wait for the release can apply for the update by following step.
Go to Settings > About device > tap up to date > tap icon on the top right > beta program > follow the steps to apply > check for updates.