One UI 5 vs One UI 4 what are the additional changes, check here
One UI 4:–
Majority of Samsung smartphones were running the One UI 3.1 build before the launch of One UI 4.
One UI 4 is based on Android 12 and first beta was released on September 13.
The ONE UI 4 brings many changes to Android skin including some visual changes.
One UI 4 brings with it :
– Wallpaper Theming system in which system dynamically change colors according to wallpaper you have applied.
– Camera improvements which properly shows at which zoom level you are in. One can also scan any QR code from the camera app.
– Device care will now tell you all the software updates with One UI 4.
– It also allows its users to choose how much virtual RAM they want.
One UI 5:-
One UI 5 was officially released at Samsung’s Development Conference 2022 in October 12.
This is based in Android 13 which features stricter privacy controls for apps, notification permissions and many more things.
Samsung will continue to run beta testing programs to get rid of some flaws in software.
The rollout to its compatible devices will be done in a phased manner.
One UI 5 comes with:-
– This will integrate the Android’s Material You Theme more prominently into the system. Various elements will now adapt either the color of wallpaper or any pre defined color.
– Lock Screen is also updated in terms of customisation. Users with One UI 5 can now change the look and feel of lockscreen just by holding or by a long press on the screen.
– OCR feature allows users to copy paste text from images into gallery or camera app.