Everything to know about latest Vivo FunTouch OS 13, check here
With other brands announcing their Android 13 update rollout schedule, it is time for Vivo to make some announcements. Vivo, which sells phones under its name has announced the FunTouch OS 13 update to global users.
The all-new FunTouch OS 13 is based on Android 13 and comprises a new design, better privacy, and personalization options, and more. With the new version of the OS, the smartphone maker aims to offer a better and more seamless experience to its users.
Talking about the features of FunTouch OS 13:-
– It includes a monochrome icon feature. This new feature lets users change the color of their home screen icons to match their wallpaper, system, and app interfaces.
– It also allows users to customize colors on their system’s UI and built-in apps.
– FunTouch OS 13 also contains a feature called app pinning which helps to keep sensitive data secure. Vivo claims that this new feature enables greater flexibility, allowing the owner to set parameters and control the allowed actions within the pinned app when other people are using the device.
– Vivo is also adding improved application management with the iManager, which will help monitor app usage time. iManager can also prevent overheating by reducing the no of active applications.
– Weather and AQI card, on the dashboard with the weather display there is also an AQI card which tells the quality of air.
– Vivo claims that the new Funtouch OS 13 refines the video editing process, thereby enabling users to mute the sound of the video while editing the footage and even make precise volume adjustments on each segment of the video.
– For accessibility company has made enhancements with color correcting and inversion, and also added the option to remove animations for users with specific needs, such as visual impairments.
These are the features of FunTouch OS 13 which will be available on some of the Vivo phones.