iOS 16 screen freezing problem from last 4 Months and is a nightmare for this techie
Many times it has been seen that iPhone users face some or other problems with their devices. Either they run into a bug or performance issues.
Recently a tech YouTuber TechOdyssey reported about the problem he was facing with his iOS 16. According to him the screen of his device stocks up on him all the time and he has been facing that issue for the last 4 months.
— TechOdyssey | #TechRejects (@AdamJMatlock) January 13, 2023
Some of the problems faced by iOS 16 users were:
- iPhone users experienced an app crash issue after installing iOS 16
- Scrolling didn’t work properly until you use two fingers
- Users were unable to update apps
- Another iOS bug was that it affected all third-party lock screen widgets
- Several users complained about the severe battery drain
- There was also a bug with the system’s three-finger gestures and affecting gameplay.
- There was also a screen flickering issue
- The weather app was claimed to be inaccurate
- Camera issues of shaking and vibrating, excessive copy/paste permission prompts, display appearing entirely black, unavailable voice-over, and unresponsive touch input were some of the other bugs mentioned by users
Seeing these complaints from the users Apple looked into the matter and found out that this was a hardware issue. Also, the company assured its users that they need not worry as a new iOS update will soon be released to fix these issues. However, the release date is not yet confirmed.