Here is How you can Save $700 on the iPhone 14 Pro
The Apple iPhone 14 Pro is a premium phone with some of the best specifications, but it comes at a high cost. The phone has a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1179×2556 pixels. It includes 6GB of RAM. Wireless charging and proprietary fast charging are both supported by the iPhone 14 Pro. The iPhone 14 Pro has three cameras on the back: a 48-megapixel (f/1.78) primary camera, a 12-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 12-megapixel (f/2.8) camera. It has a single front-facing camera with a 12-megapixel sensor and an f/1.9 aperture for selfies.
If price is an issue, you should be aware that there are some offers that allow you to own the device without paying full price. In fact, you can save up to $700. This offer comes from T-Mobile, which is offering a $700 discount on the final price. But don’t get too carried away! To get the iPhone 14 Pro for this ridiculously low price, you must agree to some strict terms and conditions. Here’s what you should do.
Here is How to Save $700 on the iPhone 14 Pro
- Go to the iPhone 14 Pro page on the T-Mobile website.
- Choose between Gold, Silver, Space Black, and Deep Purple. Similarly, for the iPhone 14 Pro, choose the variant you want.
- We look at the 128GB variant of the iPhone 14 Pro here so you know what you’re getting.
- At the time of purchase, you must obtain the monthly payment plan beginning at $41.67 and pay applicable sales tax on the pre-credit price.
- Then, to an eligible plan, add a new line of service. A 24-month term is planned.
- To receive the $700 discount right away, trade in an eligible device in good condition ranging from the iPhone X to the iPhone 13. You can also use other smartphone devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S21, Galaxy S22, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Z Fold, and others.
- You can get the $700 off iPhone 14 Pro discount after you trade in your device.