Shriram Transport declared flat results in Q3 with Net Sales risen by 6.65%
On Tuesday , Shriram Trans is currently trading at Rs 1162.40 with a gain of 7.80 or 0.68 per cent at 10:48 PM.
Shriram Transport Company was integrated in 1979 and is enrolled as a Deposit taking NBFC with RBI under section 45IA.
STFC was establish up with the goal of assistance the public a host of commodities and assistance that would be beneficial to him on his way to wealth. Over the decades, the corporation has attained substantial achievement in attaining this goal, and has established an enormous understanding of allegiance amongst its consumers.
Overall Stock Analysis
- Low long term development as Net Sales has risen by a yearly rate of 6.65 per cent and Operating earnings at 3.74 per cent
- The Net Interest Income for the Q3 ceased on 31 December, 2021 was at Rs. 2,387.97 Crore as against Rs. 2,148.22 Crore.
- The earnings after tax was Rs. 680.62 crores as previously Rs. 727.72 crores listed in the similar period of the last year.
- The technical trend has worsened from Mildly Bearish on 24th January 2022
- The profit per share for the Q3 ceased 31st. December, 2021 prevailed at Rs. 25.26 as against Rs. 29.54 listed in the similar period of the prior year
Total Assets under Supervision as on 31 December, 2021 occurred Rs. 124,601.77 Crore as correlated to Rs. 114,932.06 Crore as on 31 December, 2020
Ahead with developing -4.25 per cent recoveries in the previous 1 year, the stock has moreover underperformed BSE 500 in each of the previous 3 yearly intervals