Top quotes by Jack Ma for the entrepreneurs
And those of you who don’t know Jack Ma is the Chinese founder of Alibaba, a Chinese wholesale website. He was still just three spots away from making this year’s list of the richest people in the world.
Alibaba is a marketplace used by millions of people to buy cheap goods from China for resale in bulk. It is estimated that Jack Ma is now worth at least $20 billion.
Here is the list of Jack Ma’s wise quotations that all entrepreneurs can read and learn from.
- “No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on the first day. It’ll keep you motivated and rescue you.” – Jack Ma.
He shared the above quote from some deep thoughts.
2. “Without internet, there would have been no Jack Ma, and no Alibaba or Taobao.” – Jack Ma
3. “My job is to help more people have jobs.” – Jack Ma
His main motive is to create more and more employment opportunities.
4. “You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.” – Jack Ma
He always asks to learn from ones’ competitors, but not to copy him or her.
5. “Life is so short, so beautiful. Don’t be so serious about work. Enjoy the lives.” – Jack Ma
He suggests to work hard, but at the same time, he also suggests to enjoy life. Life is beautiful, and hence it should be lived.
6. “Today, making money is very simple. But making sustainable money while being responsible to society and improving the world is very difficult.” – Jack Ma
According to Jack Ma, it’s effortless today to make money. Yet making sustainable money while being responsible for humanity and changing the environment is really difficult.
7. “If we are a good team and know what we want to do, one of us can defeat ten of them.” – Jack Ma
He says that if they are a strong team and know what they are trying to do, one of them can beat ten of them.
8. “I don’t want people to have deep pockets but shallow minds.” – Jack Ma
He does not want people to have a lot of money but a narrow mindset.
9. “If you’ve never tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance?” – Jack Ma
He always suggests trying because if a person never tries, they will never be aware of the chances. One can fail, but before that, they must try, at least for once.
10. “I call myself a blind man riding on a blind tiger.” – Jack Ma
His various other quotes are:
- If the client loves you, the government is going to have to love you.
- Never compete on cost, but compete on services and creativity.
- It would be best to have the right people with you, not the best people with you.
- Support the young. Aid the little ones. And the little guys are going to be tall. Young people will have the seeds that you bury in their hearts, and as they grow up, they will change the world.
- I’m not a tech guy. I’m looking at the technologies with the eyes of my clients, the eyes of real people.
- We start making mistakes when we have money.
- I’m an ordinary guy.
- Opportunity rests in the location of the accusation.
- The chief should have a greater grit to the tenacity and withstand what the workers can’t do.
- I don’t ever want to be liked. I want to be valued.
- It doesn’t matter if I struggled to do so. At least I have passed the idea on to some. And if I don’t succeed, everyone is going to succeed.
- We’re never out of money. We don’t have people with dreams that will die for those dreams.
- Learn from their failures instead of benefiting from other people’s success—many individuals who fail share similar causes for failure, while performance can be attributed to several reasons.
- Don’t ever give up. It’s rough today, tomorrow is going to be harder, but the sun will be the day after tomorrow.
- You need to make the team have value, creativity and vision.
- I try to make myself happy, and if I am not happy, my friends are not happy, and my shareholders are not happy, and my clients are not happy.
- Never do some business with the government. Be in love with them and never marry them.
- We’re never meant to complete a 20-year program in two years.
- You still have a chance if you don’t give up. Giving up is the biggest mistake of all.
- When you’re young, you need to be very concentrated and rely on your intellect, not your strength.