Download the Firefox web pages in PDF format on Android
Firefox has released a new feature for android smartphones through which you can now download the web page in PDF format and read it online later even without an internet connection. This feature has been introduced to solve the issues of people who were facing network issues and were not able to access the pages.
Follow the following steps to save the webpage and access it later:
Creating a PDF from a web page:
- Check out the page you wish to keep
- Then open the page
- In the toolbar, click the menu (three-dot) button.
- Scroll to the bottom and click the share icon.
- Choose Save as PDF.
- The page starts downloading instantly.
- The message “Download done” will show after the download is complete.
- To view the file using an app that is installed on your device, tap the Open button.
- When the download is finished, the file is stored in your Downloads folder.
Where can I locate all the files I downloaded?
- In the toolbar, click the menu button (three dots).
- Select Downloads.
- To open a file using your default program, tap one from the list.
- Move to the home screen and click on My Files
- Then tap on Downloads there you can find the file