Set the time and do your work without being disturbed by any call or message
Smartphones have reduced the effort that we would have put in without them. Any message can reach its destination in seconds and you can see the world on a screen. Isn’t it a marvelous creation of humans? But the problem is if its superpower has given us access to the world, so has taken our privacy. Every time you are compelled to answer every single call. Friends, family, and colleagues are just a dial away from you. But the problem is that sometimes you feel like staying away from everything and even in that scenario your phone doesn’t forget to beep.
Now you are no longer required to switch your phone off and on again and again. You can simply choose a time duration when you can choose to off or on. Let’s see how this can be done.
Steps need to be followed
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the System Settings tab.
- Tap on the Scheduled power on/off option.
- Select the time when you want your phone to power on and off.
- Turn the toggle on for both power on and power off options.