Do you want Dynamic Island feature on Android? It’s possible now; check out now
Experience the Dynamic Island feature by using dynamicSpot.
Apple has added a touch of software magic that enables the “Dynamic Island” to be a housing for interactive notifications, even though the new design occupies virtually the same space as the notch featured in the conventional iPhone 14 models. Unsurprisingly, Android had its fair share of Dynamic Island clones in less than a week, and now we’re taking a closer look at one of the better ones.
You can get the Android version of Dynamic Island using dynamicSpot.
It is reasonable to say that iPhones lag Android by a few years, yet occasionally, an iPhone emerges with a gleaming new, assertive feature. Only a few days after the iPhone 14 Pro and its Dynamic Island were unveiled, a few MIUI themes began to imitate it. But thanks to Jawomo—a developer well renowned for their practical apps—we now have a fully functional Android version of Dynamic Island from the iPhone.
Any Android handset can download the app to maximise the capabilities of its hole-punch selfie camera. While DynamicSpot does need a few permissions to function, the in-app instructions have made obtaining them quite simple.
Get dynamicSpot now (free; in-app purchases available)
Android devices with cameras in the middle of a hole-punch cutout or a water drop notch operate best with the dynamicSpot app.
The app might actually turn out to be pretty helpful and not simply a gimmick once it is configured properly.
- Download and launch the dynamicSpot app on your android.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and grant all the permissions that whatever the app needs.
- Under “Select apps”, you can choose to have any app installed on your phone send notifications via the dynamicSpot. Doing this will bypass the regular app notifications system and will instead show up as an interactive notification around your phone’s notch.
- As for “Notification access and the Draw-on-screen permission”, simply tap on the toggles when prompted.
- Tap on “Done” and you are all set!
Now you can enjoy Dynamic Island feature on your Android.