Follow us on
Google News

How to organically increase followers on Twitter

Mohit Gadhokhttps://www.thetechoutlook.com
I am a hardcore tech lover, with experience of 8 years in the industry.

Must read

Army asks its troops to remove Facebook, Instagram accounts by July 15

The 13-lakh solid Army has guided every one of its officials and troopers to erase their Facebook and Instagram accounts just as...

Microsoft India appoints Navtez Bal as Executive Director

Microsoft announced the appointment of Navtez Bal as the new Executive Director, Public Sector, Microsoft India. In this role, Navtez will lead...

After Google losses ownership over blogspot.in bloggers are facing problems

Google's blogspot.in is at present blocked off to numerous clients in India. Individuals who post on the stage are confronting issues gaining...

NSDC and Microsoft collaborate to empower Indian youth with digital skills

With a vision to transform India into a skilled nation,the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Microsoft today announced a strategic partnership...

Though Twitter has been an influential platform of social media, even today there are marketers who don’t quite understand its power (or how to use it).

This is especially true when it comes to growing a big list of followers.

Here are 5 Twitter management tips that can help you build a long list of followers organically.

1. Replying and retweeting:

In order to increase your followers, you need to keep conversing with your existing and potential followers. These conversations should be natural and promotion free.

There is also a lot of give and take on Twitter. When someone follows you, be sure to check out their profile and follow them back if what they do is relevant to your business. Also, when you reply to a particular tweet, mention the user’s name in your post.

Besides, re-tweeting is another great way to show courtesy on Twitter. If you see a post on Twitter that is related to your brand or to the services/products you provide, retweet it. You can also add your own short comment to the post to personalize it.

2. Consistency:

Publishing informative content on a regular basis has a good chance of increasing your organic followers. People love reading new information, and the more information you share, the more engagement you will get on your Twitter page.

Post around 80% of the content purely informative while the remaining 20% can be promotional in nature. Also, try to alternate between text and visual content from time to time. 

3. Monitor hashtags and trending topics:

Hashtags are used to categorise the never-ending stream of content on Twitter, and can also make your tweets easy to discover. Using the right hashtags in your post can be very beneficial as they help put your tweet on other users’ radars.

4. Engage:

Find influencers in your industry and reach out to them via Twitter posts. Mention them in your posts, and engage them in conversations that relate to your brand. These thought leaders will, in turn, share your content, giving you more exposure to a larger network of users.

5. Promote your Twitter handle

Make an eye-catching Twitter profile with an attractive header image, and a relevant profile picture. Yes, this means, your pet dog or cat can’t be on your profile picture!

Put up your Twitter details wherever it is possible. The best places are of course your own company website. You can also include your Twitter handle at the end of your blog posts and also embed a live Twitter feed on your blog page.


Follow us on Google News

More From Tech

Subscribe to our newsletter

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

- Advertisement -

Latest article

Now you can share QR codes, Catalogues through WhatsApp business

The worldwide COVID-19 wellbeing pandemic has upped the ante for organizations with regards to utilizing computerized channels to interface with clients, and...

Canon EOS R6 Release date, price revealed

Canon has reported its most recent full-outline mirrorless camera, presenting the Canon EOS R6 – sticker price £2,499.99/€2,899.99/$2,499 – with a discharge...

Realme C11 launch date for India revealed July 14

The Realme C11 divulged a week ago will make a big appearance in India on July 14. The dispatch occasion will be...

Army asks its troops to remove Facebook, Instagram accounts by July 15

The 13-lakh solid Army has guided every one of its officials and troopers to erase their Facebook and Instagram accounts just as...

Now you can do Video Call on Tinder with its Face to Face feature

Tinder has begun testing its video talk highlight called "Face to Face" in select markets. Tinder had affirmed not long ago that...