Evaluate and Track Travel Management Services Market | Procurement Research Report| SpendEdge
NEW YORK, July 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ –The Travel Management Services will grow at a CAGR of 6.16% by 2025. Prices will increase by 6%-9% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Travel Management Services requirements.
Get a Free Access to All This Market’s Trends and Drivers
Travel Management Services Procurement report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Supply assurance
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Cost savings
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Top-line growth
- Supply base rationalization
- Customer retention
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Category innovations
- Reduction of TCO
Sign Up for a Sample Travel Management Services Procurement Market Report: www.spendedge.com/report/travel-management-services-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the Moderate bargaining power of suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for travel management services with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Exhibitions – Forecast and Analysis: The exhibitions will grow at a CAGR of 4.14% during 2021-2025. The report provides a complete drill-down on global exhibitions spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APA.
- Event Management Services Sourcing and Procurement Report: The event management services market will register an incremental spend of about USD 69.73 billion during the forecast period. Only a few regions will drive the majority of this growth. On the supply side, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base.
- Catering – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: Catering Prices will increase by 4%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/evaluate-and-track-travel-management-services-market–procurement-research-report-spendedge-301335886.html
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. TheTechOutlook.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.