This Reddit User facing screen problems with Google Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro made its debut in the Indian market on 6 October 2022. This smartphone received a lot of compliments from users as well as critics and even it was called Google’s best smartphone by Gadgets 360.
It’s not been a year since the smartphone made its debut in the market, and some users have now started facing issues with Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone.
Recently a user, on his Reddit account posted complaining about the smartphone.
According to the user, he started facing the issue 8 days back, when his phone gets a thin green line at top of the screen even when on standby mode, and randomly after that his phone’s screen goes black. Also while listening to music, he could adjust the volume only up and after a hard restart the phone will back up as normal but sometimes it takes him multiple attempts to restart his phone. The user also posted a video regarding this issue.
Responding to his post another Reddit user mentioned their problem in the comment section that he faced the same issue where his phone flashed a white light and the screen didn’t turn on during that time his phone was still operational as he could hear the podcast which he was listening before the screen randomly going black.
Let’s take a look at the Specifications offered by Google Pixel 7 Pro
- The smartphone offers 6.7 inch Quad HD+ OLED Display with a screen resolution of 3120*1440 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz
- It is powered by a Google Tensor G2 processor and has Android 13 OS
- It is equipped with a 4926 mAh battery, supports 30 W fast charging, and offers 12 GB RAM & 128 GB internal storage
- Consists of a triple rear camera set up of 50MP+48MP+12MP and a front camera of 10.8 MP
- The phone comes with an IP68 rating and is water resistant for up to 30 minutes in a depth of 1.5 meters