tvOS 16.1.1 released for its New Apple TV 4K, learn to how to install it
The Apple tvOS 16.1.1 comes here officially after the beta version tests. After fixing all the issues and bugs apple has released the update for its third-generation Apple TV 4K.
How to Install the Latest tvOS Version
According to sources, the update can be installed in two ways:
- They can wait for the company to automatically install the update.
- They can also do it manually by following these steps –
- Go to the Setting app
- Click on the system option
- Then from there look forward to the Software Update
- Then after locating it click on an update software button
- After this, your TV software would be updated to 16.1.1
Use of the New Update 16.1.1
The update fixes the main storage issue bug that was being faced by every user. Now the users would be able to download several new apps and games and their storage will also not be cut.
Previously when the users reached their internal storage of 64 GB then they were not able to download anything and received the message that the app can’t be installed because there isn’t enough space