How to Play Free Radio on Your iOS Device
Previously, the radio was the most convenient way to listen to music and occupy yourself. However, radio has been displaced by music streaming sites for more than a decade. Today, music streaming platforms are available on practically every smartphone, which has undoubtedly supplanted the radio, but the radio still has a fan base.
On the iPhone, you may listen to the radio via Broadcast Radio, which is accessible in Apple iTunes, and the iPhone’s built-in voice assistant- Siri, which allows the user to play thousands of broadcast radio stations on their iOS device.
Here are the steps to free radio activation on iPhones 13, 14, and 15.
- Launch Siri on your iPhone (model 13, 14, or 15)
- Now say, “Play Wild 94.9” or any radio station which you would like to play of your choice
- Tap Search and then enter the name of the station in the search option
- Now tap on any one of the channels which are there in the search result
- Select a station in the Radio tab, by Tap Radio, then swipe up, and then choose a station under the Local Broadcasters or International Broadcasters option
Please keep in mind that you must have an Apple Music membership to listen to the broadcast radio. It is also important to note that this feature is only available in a few countries and regions. As a result, individual radio stations will be available in distinct locations and geographies.