After NASA+, NASA is now live on Spotify, the audio-streaming platform with their original podcasts
Off-late, it seems like NASA is trying to mark its foothold in the Entertainment sector. Recently, NASA’s pathbreaking, completely free streaming service, NASA+ was introduced to the world. You can check our earlier coverages about NASA+ here.
That goes for the audio-visual entertainment services. If you are wondering if NASA has any audio-entertainment content up their sleeve, you are right. NASA is now live on the popular audio-streaming platform, Spotify, with some of their original podcasts. Other than Spotify, NASA podcasts are also available on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Soundcloud.
If you are a podcast enthusiast or a person keen on learning more about the marvelous space, you are in for a ride as NASA’s original podcasts are now available on Spotify. It is also to be noted that these podcasts are available ad-free and free of charge to millions of users across the globe. The podcasts went live on the audio-streaming platform on Tuesday, 14 November, 2023.
Presently, five of NASA’s original podcasts are live on Spotify. More audio products will soon be updated to NASA’s Spotify library, which would also include the likes of sonification.
- NASA’s Curious Universe (Spanish): This is NASA’s first Spanish podcast, which is also available in English.
- NASA’s Curious Universe (English): NASA’s Curious Universe is also available in English.
- Houston We Have a Podcast (English): This Podcast features weekly insights into spaceflights by the Johnson Space Center, Houston.
- On a Mission (English): This podcast features epic stories by scientists on missions to space.
- Small Steps Giant Leaps (English): This podcast features content from missions to the Moon, Mars, and much more.