DUBLIN, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “New Technology Transforming Energization in the Aerospace & Defense Industry” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Driven by the new “green” government policies and the need to enhance capabilities and efficiencies, defense operators are turning to new power sources and energization mechanisms. Advances in energy storage and its applications today enable operators to provide “silent watch” solutions and use directed energy weapons and hybrid drive systems in platforms.
While only a few operators are currently using these advanced capabilities, the number of operators is expected to increase significantly over the next decade and drive the market for advanced energization solutions in defense. The commercial sector has overtaken the defense sector as far as energy-related offerings are concerned, which has caused both defense companies and military operators to turn to the commercial sector to look for solutions for their emerging requirements.
This study provides a snapshot of how the energization requirements of operators are changing, analyses the factors that are driving the changes, and identifies the emerging opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why is it Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on Energization of Defense
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Executive Summary
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Energization in Defense
- Factors Driving Energization of Defense
4. Current and Future Modes of Defense Energization
- Current Modes of Energization in Defense
- The Future of Energization – Fixed Wing
- The Future of Energization – Rotary Wing
- The Future of Energization – Naval
- The Future of Energization – Land
- The Future of Energization – Unmanned Systems
- The Future of Energization – Weapons
- The Future of Energization – Weapon Systems
- The Future of Energization – Military Bases
- The Future of Energization – Digitalization
5. Growth Opportunity Universe – Energization of Defense
- Growth Opportunity 1: Hybrid Drives for Efficient Operations and Silent Watch, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2: Fuel Cells for Powering Bases, Dismounts, and Platforms, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3: Smart Energy Management for Military Bases, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 4: Modular Power Systems for UAS, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 5: Metamaterials and Efficiency Increasing Parts for Air Platforms and Weapon Systems, 2020
6. Innovative Companies
- Major Markets and Expected Energization Opportunities
- Potential Collaborators
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nlryx5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-aerospace–defense-market-in-2021—hybrid-drives-for-efficient-operations-and-silent-watch-presents-opportunities-301311797.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with PR Newswire. TheTechOutlook.com takes no editorial responsibility for the same.